Glyph StudioRAID Thunderbolt 2 (2TB – 16TB)
£395.33–£1,078.38 inc.Vat | £329.44 ex.VAT
Glyph’s Two Disk RAID Solution with Dual Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.0 connections. Solid design and switchable RAID Modes.
- Same Day Delivery – Central London
- Next Day Delivery – Rest of UK
- Click and Collect from our Central London Store
- Cheaper Elsewhere? Call us on 0207 291 0890!
- Unbeatable Technical Advice
The Glyph StudioRAID Thunderbolt 2 is the ideal storage solution for audio or video editing with it’s high speed interfaces and RAID capability.
Configurable RAID Modes
The Glyph StudioRAID can be configured in the following RAID Modes.
- RAID 0: The Data is striped across both disks giving maximum performance and capacity (choose this for video editing).
- RAID 1: This mirrors the disks giving two identical copies of your data. Dual backup is ideal for security.
- JBOD: Each disk will mount separately on the desktop and can be used independently.
The RAID level is changeable by using a switch on the back of the unit, no software is required.
The Glyph StudioRAID has two Thunderbolt 2 connections so can be daisy chained with Thunderbolt devices. It has and additional USB 3.0 port allowing you to connect to non-thunderbolt computers.
When configured in RAID 0, the StudioRAID will provide transfer rates up to 360MB/s and supports editing and playback of multiple HD video streams.
MAC or PC
The Glyph is pre-formatted for MAC (HFS+) but can be easily reformatted for PC.
Internal Power Supply
The StudioRAID has an internal power supply so there’s no need to worry about having a propriety PSU. A simple kettle lead will power the device (included).
Glyph 3-2-1 Warranty
Glyph pride themselves on a great warranty service called 3-2-1.
- 3 Years Hardware Warranty.
- 2 Years Basic Data Recovery.
- 1 Year Advance Replacement.
- 7200rpm disks inside
- Cooling: Intelligent quiet fan
- Rugged all metal enclosure
- Pro-grade internal power supply
- Auto-sensing power
- Disk health monitoring
- Soft-touch power switch
- Rackmount kit available
- Dimensions: 79 x 218 x 162 mm
2TB, 4TB, 6TB, 8TB, 10TB, 12TB, 16TB
Thunderbolt 2, USB 3.0
JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1