G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle Thunderbolt 3 with ev Bay Adapters
This product has been replaced by EV Bundle – here.
The G-Technology G-Speed Shuttle Thunderbolt 3 with ev Bay Adaptors is a 4-Bay (2-disk) RAID solution.
Available in: 20TB (2 x 10TB), 24TB (2 x 12TB)
The two Enterprise Class Class 3.5″ HGST drives can be configured in:
- RAID 0 – Maximum performance and capacity, no redundancy.
- RAID 1 – Mirrors the disks for real time protection.
- JBOD – Each drive acts independantly.
The ‘G-Speed Shuttle ev’ ships pre-configured in RAID 0 but can be re-configured to RAID 1 or JBOD using the G-Technology RAID management software.
ev Series Bay Adapters
The two spare slots contain ev Series Adaptors which can host a range of G-Technology card readers. These include readers for:
- Atomos Master Caddy
- RED Mini-MAG
- CFast 2.0
- ev RaW mobile HDD/SSD
This allows you to transfer footage quickly from your camera card on to the G-Speed Shuttles RAID in order to store and edit your footage.
With it’s tough chassis and carry handle, the G-Speed Shuttle ev is designed to be carried easily from field locations to the studio.
Other features include:
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 Interface (to allow for dasiy chaining)
- Removable Enterprise Class Hard Drives
- Optimised Support For Multi-Stream 4-8K Workflows
- Compatibility: Mac OS 10.12+ and Windows 10, 7 (via reformat)
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1
You may also like…
- £267.62 inc.Vat | £223.02 ex.VAT
- Add to basket