G-Technology G-Speed Shuttle XL ev Thunderbolt 3 (24TB-72TB)
The G-Speed Shuttle XL Thunderbolt 3 with ev Series Adaptors contains 6x Enterprise Class Drives and 2 ev Series Bay Adaptors which can hold Card Readers for RED Mini-Mag, CFast 2.0, Atomos Master Caddy and also G-Tech’s own mobile USB3.0 ev RaW drives.
Shuttle XL ev is ideal workflow solution for 4K+ editing on location and in the studio.
Transfer speeds of up to 1500MB/s.
- Same Day Delivery – Central London
- Next Day Delivery – Rest of UK
- Click and Collect from our Central London Store
- Cheaper Elsewhere? Call us on 0207 291 0890!
- Unbeatable Technical Advice
£2,208.00 – £4,180.80
The G-Technology G-Speed Shuttle XL Thunderbolt 3 with ev Series Bay Adaptors is a transportable RAID storage solution geared towards editing and multi-streaming 4-8K video in the field.
Robust Transportable Design
With it’s robust chassis and carry handle (custom Peli case also available separately) the G-Speed Shuttle XL can handle the rigours of being carried around set and transported to various film locations but equally at home in the studio.
The G-Speed Shuttle XL with ev Series Adaptors is an 8-Bay (6 Drive) storage device.
The 6 x 7200rpm HGST Enterprise Class Hard Drives can be configured in RAID 0, 1, 5, 6 and 10 via the G-Technology RAID Management Software. This software can be downloaded from the G-Technology Website on the relevant product page.
With a multitude of RAID options the G-Speed Shuttle can be configured for Speed (RAID 0) or Redundancy (RAID 1) or incorporate both (RAID 5, 6).
When configured in RAID 0 and connected to a high speed interface the G-Speed Shuttle XL can provide transfer speeds of up to 1500MB/s – ideal for 4K+ video editing and streaming.
Thunderbolt 3 Interface
The G-Speed Shuttle XL has two Thunderbolt 3 connections so can be daisy chained with other Thunderbolt 3 devices. It is also backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 2 – using a Thunerbolt 3 to Thunerbolt 2 adaptor (available from Apple).
EV Series Bay Adaptors
The two spare slots on the EV Series allow you to transfer footage direct from your camera cards or portable USB hard drives directly on RAID drive without having to plug your cards into a computer.
The following card readers are available separately:
- Atomos Master Caddy
- Atomos Master Caddy HD
- CFast 2.0
- RED Mini-Mag
- G-Drive ev RaW Mobile USB Drive
5 Year Warranty
- Interface: 2x Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Drive Speed: 7200RPM
- Transfer Rate:Up to 1500MB/s
- Compatibility : Mac OS 10.12+, Windows® 10, 7 (via reformat)
- Dimensions: 9.65” 6.89” x 15.16”
- Kit Contents: G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Storage System, 6x Removable disk modules and 2x ev Series Bay Adapters, Thunderbolt cable (40 Gbps), Power cord, Quick Start Guide, 5-Year limited warranty.
RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5, RAID 6