Data Recovery Service
Should the worst happen and your Hard Drive or Memory Card fail, DataStores offers a Data Recovery service.
What to do next.
Contact our Technical Department (0207 291 0890) who will book your hard drive in for inspection.
We can then arrange a collection from your home or work address or you can bring the unit in to our London Office.
A free Data Recovery quotation will be provided.
You will then have the decision of whether to go ahead or not.
- The Recovery Fee is only payable if the data recovery is successful.
- All Data is treated with utmost confidentiality (NDA can be provided if necessary).
- Standard service 5-10 working days.
- Priority service available.
- A surcharge of £100+ VAT is added to drives over 6TB due to the extra time required.
- For drives with mechanical faults there is an extra charge for a donor drive. Spare parts are removed from the donor drive to repair the damaged drive. Cost is based on the availability of the donor drive.
- Recovered data is supplied on a return media drive. You can either supply your own device or purchase a new one.
Data Recovery Guide Price
Below is the general pricing based on common hard drive faults. A detailed quote will be provided once the hard drive has been inspected by the lab technicians.