Glyph Atom EV SSD (1TB – 4TB)
The Glyph Atom EV is a mobile and robust Solid State Drive designed to tackle your most demanding mobile workflows providing sustained read and write speeds of 1000MB/s and a MIL-Spec 810F rated rugged housing.
The Atom EV has the latest USB 3.2, Gen2 Type-C interface and is also compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and USB 3.0.
£146.40 – £467.76
Glyph Production Technologies manufacture Pro-Grade data storage solutions geared for use in the music and film industry.
The Glyph Atom EV is a high speed Solid State Drive ideal for transferring data quickly and editing audio and video directly from. It’s robust design and small form factory make it the ideal portable drive.
The Atom EV SSD comes preformatted HFS+ with Journaling and is Time Machine compatible out of the box.
A simple reformat is all it takes for the Atom EV to work with Windows systems.
- Portable bus-powered solid state drive
- USB-C (3.2, Gen 2). Works with USB-3.0, Thunderbolt 3
- Fast data transfer speeds of up to 1GB/s
- Rugged and shock resistant
- Formatted for Mac, simple reformat for Windows use
What’s in the box
- Glyph Atom EV External SSD
- USB-C to USB-C Gen 2 Cable
- USB-C to USB 3.0 Gen 2 Cable
- Rugged Removable External Cover
Mac OS X 10.4 and above. Windows Vista and above. Formatted for Mac. Easily reformat for Windows.