Glyph Studio RAID 4 (4TB – 32TB)
This product has been discontinued.
The Glyph Studio RAID 4 is a 4-BAY Hardware RAID built with the highest quality components available. Available in capacities from 4TB (4 x 1TB inside) to a massive 32TB (4 x 8TB inside).
The Studio RAID 4 is ideal for video editing when configured in RAID 0 or RAID 5. Or you use it as a high capacity redundant drive for storing all your media files.
Studio RAID 4 Interface
The Studio RAID 4 has fast interface options including USB 3.0, dual Firewire800 and eSATA.
This allows you to gain fast transfer speeds on new computers via USB 3.0 or older MACs with the FW800 interface.
Daisy Chain with FW800 and the USB 3.0 is backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
Studio RAID 4 supports several popular RAID levels including:
- RAID 0 – provides maximum speed and capacity but no redundancy.
- RAID 1 – Two mirror copies of your data for secure backup.
- RAID 3
- RAID 5 – Provides fast read/write speed and redundancy. Good for video editing.
- RAID 10
- JBOD – Each drives mounts as a separate disk on the desktop.
The RAID levels are configured using switches on the rear of the unit. No software required.
MAC OR PC
Glyph hard drives are formatted for MAC out of the box but can be easily re-formatted for PC.
- Warranty: 3 year hardware, 2 year level 1 data recovery, 1 year adv replacement.
- Cooling: Intelligent quiet fan
- Power: Internal Universal
- RPM: 7200rpm
- Dimensions: 138 x 198 x 233 mm