Protape is committed to protecting and improving the environment in all areas of the company’s operations, by seeking continual improvement of our environment. This is part of our commitment to preserve and enhance the environment, safety and health of our employees, customers, and neighbours.
At Protape we aim to always fulfil the following:
- Commitment to the continual improvement of our facility to create environment-friendly products, systems, processes, and other
- Recycle materials where possible. We always aim to dispose of all
waste through safe and responsible methods.
- Email all paperwork where possible as opposed to printing and sending via royal mail.
- Committed to compliance with relevant government legislation and regulations.
- We encourage conservation of energy, water, and natural resources through increased efficiency and the introduction of new technology.
- We aim to provide employees with a better understanding of environmental issues and the company’s commitment, policies, and
programs to preserve and improve the environment.
- Protape openly make this policy available to all employees and the public.
All management at Protape ltd ensure that the environmental policy is clearly understood, implemented, maintained, and communicated at all levels within the company.
Statement made by Robert Matthews – Managing Director – January 2023.