Avastor HDX1500 Hard Disk Drive
The legacy HDX-1500 Firewire 800 chassis has been replaced by the HDX Pro with dual USB-C – available here!
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
The Avastor HDX1500 is a dependable and robust desktop Hard Drive aimed squarely at the professional.
Built using the highest quality components and featuring an oxford chip-set as well as a drive cooling fan and an earthed internal power supply.
The HDX1500 is available in the following capacities: 1TB, 2TB, 3TB, 4TB, 6TB, 8TB, 10TB and 12TB.
Please select from the drop down menu above.
Shock Proof Case
To ensure that your data is safe in transit, the Avastor HDX Hard Drive is supplied in a lockable anti-shock carry case to safeguard against any knocks it may encounter.
Screwless Design Chassis
The HDX1500 chassis has a screw-less giving almost instant access to your internal drive should you need it. This is ideal if you quickly need to switch out the internal drive or replace a component.
The Avastor HDX drive houses a 7200 rpm SATA drive and provides USB 3.0, Firewire 400, Firewire 800 and eSATA interfaces for maximum compatibility.
Benchmark speeds tested with Black Magic Speed Test Software.
- FW400: Write: 36 MB/s | Read: 38 MB/s
- FW800: Write: 79 MB/s | Read: 80 MB/s
- USB 3.0: Write: 218 MB/s | Read: 220 MB/s
- USB 3.1: Write: 228 MB/s | Read: 226 MB/s
- eSATA: Write: 210 MB/s | Read: 222 MB/s
The Avastor HDX1500 now comes with a 4 year warranty!
For further information and product manuals please visit the Avastor Homepage.
- Quad interface – USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible), FW400, 2 x FW800 & eSATA
- Oxford 944 chipset
- Fan cooled 7200 rpm SATA hard drive
- Earthed, internal transformer – kettle lead supplied
- Lockable anti-shock carry case with space for backup tape
- 4 year manufacturer warranty