Corning Thunderbolt Optical Cable (5.5m – 60M)
Corning Thunderbolt Optical cables connect computers and devices at incredible speed and over longer distances without any loss of performance or connectivity. Up to 50% thinner and 80% lighter than copper cables. Perfect for the demands of the production and broadcast industry.
Corning Thunderbolt cables are available in: 5.5m, 10m, 30m, and 60m lengths. Choose from the dropdown menu below.
On order – call for pricing and lead time.
Corning Thunderbolt Optical Cables connect computers and devices at incredible speed and over longer distances.
They’re thin, light and remarkably tough. Optical Cables by Corning can be bent, squeezed, and tangled.
Corning optical technology delivers high-volume HD video, audio and other data over long distances, even with kinks and bends, and is compact and lightweight for easy portability.
• 10 Gb/s bi-directional, dual channel with Thunderbolt
• 20 Gb/s bi-directional, when used with a Thunderbolt 2 host and Thunderbolt 2 devices
• Data and video on a single cable
• Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices
• Ultra-slim, “zero-bend” radius cable
• Hot swappable
• Electrically isolated, noise reducing design
• Enabled by Corning ClearCurve VSDN optical fiber
• Class 1 Laser Product
30m, 5.5m, 60m