HP LTO Ultrium Cartridges
Hewlett Packard Ultrium tape technology has been designed to deliver exceptional reliability and performance at the lowest cost per GB.
Need LTO Barcode Labels? Order them here.
- Same Day Delivery – Central London.
- Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland.
- Click and Collect – Central London.
- Cheaper Elsewhere? Call us on 0207 291 0890!
£26.90 – £150.30
The Ultrium format builds on the best of existing technologies; open standards increase innovation and widen customer choice in terms of performance, capacity, and form factor. Backed by HP’s exhaustive media qualification process, HP Ultrium data cartridges support all HP and non-HP Ultrium tape devices.
Key features and benefits:
- Up to 6.25 TB compressed capacity.
- Supports transfer speeds up to 400 MB/sec or 1.4 TB/hour (2.5:1) with Generation 6.
- Both Advanced Metal Particle and Barium Ferrite options available for LTO-6.
- For use in all HP and non-HP LTO Ultrium products.
- Unique coloured cartridge to assist with identification in mixed media environments.
- Very low media cost per GB – less than 3 cents per gigabyte for LTO-6.
- LTO cartridge memory in media to improve access time and provide enhanced media monitoring.
- Durable cartridge designed to minimise wear and debris (important in automation).
- Tested to extremes in HP’s media laboratory, to a level of specification unique to Hewlett-Packard. Many of the test procedures required for HP brand qualification (eg. load/ unload, shoeshine, drop testing and environmental stress testing) are not required for the LTO Ultrium logo.
- Hardware-based encryption for compliance with FIPS 140-2 level 1 security standards.
LTO 6, LTO 7, LTO 8, LTO 9