FujiFilm LTO Ultrium Data Cartridge
Fuji LTO Ultrium Data Cartridges. Available in LTO6, LTO7, LTO8 and LTO9.
- Same Day Delivery – Central London
- Next Day Delivery – Rest of UK
- Click and Collect from our Central London Store
- Cheaper Elsewhere? Call us on 0207 291 0890!
£23.97 – £161.05
FujiFilm LTO employs BaFe magnetic particles that FujiFilm successfully put into commercial use for the rest time. A huge amount of data can be stored with less media than hard disks or previous generations of LTO, making it possible to create space-saving storage.
- Ultra-high capacity.
- High performance transfer rate.
- The seventh generation of LTO tape enhances the efficiency of data storage and use.
LTO Storage Capacities
- LTO6: 2.5TB Native, 6.25TB Compressed.
- LTO7: 6TB Native, 15TB Compressed.
- LTO8: 12TB Native, 30TB Compressed.
- LTO9: 18TB Native, 45TB Compressed.
300 MB/second transfer rate contributes to enhanced work efficiency.
As the recording density has improved, the transfer rate has risen to 300 MB/second native, almost two times that of the media in the past. Data can be
efficiently managed because it can be written or read more quickly than before. The transfer rate of LTO tapes can be expected to increase in the future.
Advantages of LTO tape.
Save Cost – Economical
The new LTO tape can save data over 30 years or longer with its high capacity. Tape storage excels in cost-effectiveness in that its per-capacity price is low and that it hardly consumes power to save data. The total cost of backing up 28 TB a year or 140 TB over 5 years can be kept to about 1/4 compared to hard disk.
Both capacity and transfer rate contribute to saving cost from less hardware investment.
Save Data – Safety
Tape media that can be managed offline and is portable is ideal for storage at a remote location. It has little risk of being damaged or losing data due to a system failure or virus, meaning important data can be saved safely and securely.
Save Future – Future Road Map
Magnetic tapes are expected to increase in capacity in the future as high-density recording is pursued. At present, a road map toward native capacity of 48 TB (LTO 10) is planned for LTO tapes.
LTO 9, LTO 6, LTO 7, LTO 8
You may also like…
- £4,798.80 inc.Vat | £3,999.00 ex.VAT
- Add to basket