QNAP TVS-872XT – NAS Storage
Breakthrough performance and outstanding connectivity with 10GbE, Thunderbolt 3, and M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD slots.
- Supports QTS or QuTS hero operating system.
Contact sales for pricing and availability on all QNAP NAS Solutions.
Powered by an 8th generation Intel Core processor, the high-performance QNAP TVS-872XT NAS features both 10GBASE-T and Thunderbolt 3 high-bandwidth connectivity for tackling heavy workloads and smoothly transferring, displaying and editing 4K videos in real-time.
With M.2 SSD support and the ability to install a graphics card, the TVS-872XT provides the ability to boost performance and create a scalable working environment for collaboration and high-speed file sharing.
The TVS-872XT is driven by high-quality hardware that delivers optimum performance, comprehensive multimedia features, expandable storage capacity, and numerous other NAS functionalities to inspire greater creativity and accomplishments!
- High-speed Thunderbolt 3 with SMB protocol, perfect for collaboration on media editing.
- 5-speed 10GBASE-T RJ45 connectivity accelerates virtualization applications and file sharing across teams and devices.
- PCIe expandability allows for graphics cards or 40GbE/ 25GbE/ 10GbE adapters to increase application performance.
- Install M.2 PCIe (Gen 3 x2, 2 GB/s) NVMe SSDs (sold separately) to set up caching or storage pools, improving file access efficiency.
- 4K media playback and real-time transcoding; directly view creative works on an HDTV via HDMI 2.0 (4K @60Hz) output.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.