Sonnet Fusion Flex J3i for 2019 Mac Pro
3-drive mounting system for 2019 Mac Pro.
- Mounts Up to Three SATA Drives – Custom bracket and cables support one 2.5-inch SATA SSD plus two 3.5-inch SATA drives, or three 2.5-inch SATA SSDs
- Rugged Construction, Sleek Design – Constructed out of heavy-gauge aluminum, designed to make maximum use of the space and connections inside the Mac Pro.
- Boot Support
– SSD/HD drives connected to SATA ports (macOS designates internal) – bootable
– SSD connected to USB port (macOS designates internal) – booting requires security setting change to enable external boot
– RAID – not bootable Mac Compatibility
- Mac Pro 7,1 (2019)
Contact sales for price and availability.
MOUNT UP TO THREE SATA DRIVES IN YOUR 2019 MAC PRO
While the 2019 Mac Pro offers fast 3,400 MB/s internal SSD storage, capacity is limited to 8TB. Connecting external drives is an option, but why not just use the space and connections inside the Mac Pro to add capacity? Sonnet’s Fusion Flex J3i makes it easy, enabling you to securely install and connect up to three SATA drives (sold separately) in the available space next to the PCIe card slots.
INSTALL TWO 3.5-INCH DRIVES PLUS ONE 2.5-INCH SSD…
Not only does the Fusion Flex J3i provide support for mounting two 3.5-inch hard drives of your choice, the Flex’s custom design provides mounting support for an additional 2.5-inch SATA SSD. Of course, the necessary mounting hardware and connecting cables are included for a clean installation.
…OR INSTALL THREE 2.5-INCH SSDS
The Fusion Flex J3i includes mounting plates and screws that enable you to install three 2.5-inch SSDs in total.
SLEEK DESIGN, RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
Sonnet designed the Fusion Flex J3i to make maximum use of the space and connections inside the Mac Pro; constructed out of heavy-gauge aluminum, the J3i looks right at home inside the computer. Its vibration-absorbing 3.5-inch drive mounts reduce noise and enhance reliability. Mounting plates for 2.5-inch drives are included, so there’s no need to purchase separate pieces to use them. Custom power and data cables deliver a clean look to the installation.
The Fusion Flex J3i makes it easy to move two 3.5-inch hard drives from your 2010 or 2012 Mac Pro into your 2019 Mac Pro, with no additional adapters or cables required.