Glyph Atom RAID SSD (1TB – 2TB)
£471.04–£852.86 inc.Vat | £392.53 ex.VAT
Glyph’s fastest drive ever!
Ultra fast mobile RAID 0 hard drive with two SSD’s inside providing up to 800MB/s transfer speed!
- Same Day Delivery – Central London
- Next Day Delivery – Rest of UK
- Click and Collect from our Central London Store
- Cheaper Elsewhere? Call us on 0207 291 0890!
- Unbeatable Technical Advice
The Glyph Atom RAID SSD is a mobile hard drive containing two M2 Solid State Drives.
RAID 0 for Performance
The SSD’s are combined to appear as a single disk. AtomRAID is specifically configured in RAID-0 to give Maximum Performance.
The RAID level cannot be reconfigured to other RAID modes.
The Atom RAID SSD is BUS powered so there is no need for an external power supply. Simple plug the unit in with the provided cable and it will power up.
Latest USB-C Interface
The Glyph Atom RAID SSD has the latest USB-C (3.1 Gen2) as featured on the 2017 MAC BOOK Pro. USB-C is compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and also USB 3.0 using the relevant cable (included).
High Speed Transfer
Providing data transfer rates of up to 800MB/s, the Glyph Atom RAID SSD is one of the fastest mobile hard drives on the market.
- Cooling: Fan-less heat dissipation
- Dimensions: 69 x 122 x 15 mm
- In the box: Atom RAID External SSD, USB-C to USB-C (3.1) Cable, USB-C to USB 3.0 Cable
- Hardware RAID-0
- Minimum OS Requirements: MAC OS X 10.9 or later, Windows 7+
- 3 Year Warranty
SSD (Solid State)
USB 3.1 Type-C