Angelbird CFexpress Card Reader MK2 | Type B
CFexpress Type B Card Reader for Large File Offloading at Unrestricted Speeds.
- Solid Connect recessed connection logic provides a secure connection point and minimizes wear and tear.
- Includes a USB-C to USB-C cable (50 cm, 19.7 in) and a USB-A to USB-C adapter to support older computer models.
- Comes with a Write-Protect Switch that protects against unintended file deletion and keeps your system from writing unwanted data files to your card.
£93.99 inc.Vat | £78.33 ex.VAT
Our framework was simple, create a stand-alone CFexpress Type B card reader that could offload files at unrestricted speeds, adapt to an on-the-go workflow, and offering a rock-solid build and stability in any situation.
The Angelbird CFexpress Type B Card Reader MK2 processes data using a USB-C 3.2 Gen 2×2, 20 Gb/s based recessed connection logic that is also physically compatible with any Thunderbolt 3/4 cable (Thunderbolt speed not supported).
We’ve also included non-slip rubber pads for added stability during operation or on uneven work surfaces.
- ‘Made in Austria’ Production Quality: Rock-solid hard anodized aluminium build for CFexpress data offloading at unrestricted speeds.
- USB Bus-Powered: No additional power source needed.
- Endures extreme temperatures and shock, offers ESD and overload protection.
- For Use with: macOS, iPadOS, Windows, Linux, Android
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 2×2, 20 Gb/s based connectivity, USB backwards compatible, physically Thunderbolt 3/4 compatible (Thunderbolt speed not supported).