Areca ARC-8050T3 8-Bay RAID (64TB – 128TB)
The Areca 8050T3 is an 8-Bay RAID Storage solutions with an on board hardware RAID controller and front LCD panel for easy configuration.
High speed Thunderbolt 3 (supports USB-C) and Enterprise Class Disks make the 8050T3 ideal for high speed data transfer and 4-8K video editing.
£3,515.95 – £5,471.94
The Areca ARC-8050T3 is the most complete 12Gb/s SAS 4/6(M) 8-bay Thunderbolt 3 desktop SAS/SATA RAID storage with RAID control capabilities solution for both PC and Mac.
ARC-8050T3 incorporated on-board RAID-On-Chip and ECC SDRAM memory to deliver true high performance hardware RAID protection against drive failure. This combination helps to provide a high performance storage device perfect for the video editor working with Real time multi-stream HD and 4K workflows.
Thunderbolt 3 brings Thunderbolt to USB-C, creating one compact port that does it all.
Delivering the fastest, most versatile connection to any dock, display, or data device.
ARC-8050T3 is equipped with dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for connecting to any Thunderbolt 3-enabled host and offers an additional Thunderbolt 3 port for daisy-chaining other peripherals. The Thunderbolt daisy-chaining allows connection of up to six devices, so customers can connect ARC-8050T3 for massive amounts of video storage with a single Thunderbolt connection to their host computer.
SAS Expansion Port
The ARC-8050T3-6/6M/12 storage capacity can be expanded instantly by adding additional cost effective ARC-4038 12G SAS Expander units, up to 512 drives with multiple 12G SAS expanders solutions like the 8/12 bay tower 16/24 or high bay rackmount 12G SAS JBODs solutions too!
Ultimately allow you to convert your 12G SAS expander storage to be use with any Thunderbolt 3 enabled host.
Easy Configuration and Monitor with LCD
- Instantly monitor system’s status as a glance
LCD is the primary user interface for the RAID storage.
All configuration and management of the controller and its properly connected disk arrays can be performed from this interface.
The LCD status panel informs you of the ARC-8050T3 RAID storage real-time operating status at a glance so users can easily grasp the status of the system at all times.
- High performance 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 interface
- Support simultaneous 4K in/output workflow
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for daisy-chaining
- EFI supported for macOS multi-boot
- Configuration by the Thunderbolt/LAN port/LCD
- 1m 40Gb/s active Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB-C) cable included
- Advanced configuration for video optimized performance settings
- Delivers enterprise-class data protection and security
- Controller-level hardware encryption (not available for 4-Bay)
- Intelligent power On/Off function for data integrity
- Support BBM option for cache protection (not available for 4/6M model)
- Hard drive firmware update all at once
JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5, RAID 6