SanDisk Professional G-RAID 2 (8TB – 36TB)
The G-RAID 2 by SanDisk Professional is a premium, high-performance 2-bay RAID drive for storage-intensive backup and editing.
This ultra-fast, high-capacity storage solution is designed for the most demanding applications while easily supporting multi-stream HD, 2K, 4K and HDR video workflows.
£546.00 – £1,536.00
Enterprise-Class Hard Drives
The G-RAID 2 contains two reliable Enterprise-Class 7200RPM Ultrastar hard drives inside for all your demanding workloads and mission-critical content.
Hardware RAID Options
G-RAID 2 is configured in RAID 0 (for performance) but can be easily reconfigured to RAID 1 (for mirroring) by using the G-RAID software (downloadable from the support G-RAID 2 product page).
- RAID 0 – Leave in RAID 0 to achieve the maximum available capacity and transfer speed. Ideal for video editing.
- RAID 1 – Reconfigure to RAID 1 if you wish to have two copies of your data. This will half the advertised capacity and transfer speed of the G-RAID 2 product. Example usage case: A wedding photographer must have 2 copies of the data for insurance reasons.
- JBOD – No RAID functionality. Both disks will show up separately on the desktop and can be used independently.
Daisy-chaining for up to 5 Additional Devices
With dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, you can conveniently daisy chain up to 5 additional devices to stay connected to multiple drives, 4K displays, and more, through a single connection to your computer.
High-Speed Data Transfers
Quickly move your HD photos and 4K footage to spend less time waiting and more time creating with high-speed data transfers using the Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C ports.
- 8TB – up to 400MB/s.
- 12TB – up to 500MB/s.
- 24TB – TBC
- 36TB – TBC
Premium, All-Aluminium Enclosure
The G-RAID 2 has a premium, anodized aluminum enclosure, in alignment with your (possibly) similarly coloured high-end computer. The aluminium 2-bay enclosure has a durable strength you can feel.
5-year Limited Warranty
Backed by a 5-year limited warranty, you can be confident in the reliable storage of the G-RAID 2 for years to come.
Minimum OS requirements:
- macOS 10.12+ (Time Machine compatible)
- Windows 10+ (via reformat)
JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1